The sound of the river is calling. Find peace & tranquility swinging in the hammock, or cozying up by the riverside fire pit. Private, screeened-in porches with comfy adirondacks allow a perfect view of the river in all seasons. Come to Twisp and leave your worries behind...
While staying at Twisp River Suites you can look forward to:
- Personal service and hospitality at its finest!
- 16 non-smoking rooms designed for comfort and convenience
- A gourmet complimentary breakfast including: home-made breakfast casseroles, baked goods, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, hard boiled eggs, bagels and toast with a variety of toppings, oatmeal, cereal, and locally-roasted, award-winning Blue Star coffee. *Gluten-free options available
- Paws Awhile Pet Suites (separate, equally luxurious pet friendly units--dogs only please)
- A full-service elevator
- An 8 kw destination CAR CHARGING STATION. Free charge with stay!
- The lobby features a full sound and video system, 12’ screen and projector, 4 flat screen DirectTV’s with premium channels and wireless internet. From the lobby, enjoy the river view from the deck complete with heaters, comfortable seating and a gas BBQ grill
- Riverside fire pit with picnic tables, adirondack chairs and a hammock
- In-suite dining information
- In-suite massages can be arranged
- Undercover motorcycle parking
- Snowmobile parking
- RV parking
- Air conditioning in every unit
- Secured bicycle cage & ski locker
- Live entertainment and refreshments every Saturday
- Maps and guides to various activities in the Methow
Food and Drink
- Order The Twisp Plate from the front desk and enjoy a taste of the Methow. Plates include soft and hard cheeses, nuts, olives and fruit, locally-sourced when possible.
- Our lobby bar has beer, cider, wine, champagne and soda for purchase
- Our Little Twisper's Plate is a kid pleasing assortment of cheese, crackers, Nutella, pretzels and fresh fruit, accompanied by a glass of milk or juice.*
*Small plates are served between the hours of 5:00 and 7:30 p.m. daily and may be enjoyed en suite, or elsewhere on the hotel premises.
All rooms include:
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Flat Screen Direct TV With Premium Channels
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Clock Radio With iPod Dock
- Complimentary Blue Star Roasters Coffee
- Hair Dryer
- Spa Quality Bath Amenities
- Sound Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Deep Soaker Tubs
- Full Kitchen with Richlite Eco Friendly Paper Based Counter Tops
- Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, dishware, cookware and glassware
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Soft Leather Couches
- Private River Front Veranda with Furniture and Retractable Screens
- Screened Sliding Glass Door
- Local Artwork for purchase
- Deep Soaker Tubs
- Air Conditioning
King Standard "B" Rooms $139 (*$159) (*2 person only)
Located on the 2nd floor, these rooms can be joined with our spacious 1 bedroom + 1 bath suites to gain a large communal space with a river view. *No river view.
• 1 memory foam king bed. No room for additional guests.
• Master bathroom with deep soaker tub
• Large window for natural light
• Mini refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker with fresh local coffee
Kid and Adult-Friendly Full/Twin "Bunk Room" (*3-4 person with portable bed) *$149
- Can be adjoined to an A Suite to make a spacious unit for families or friends
- 2nd floor with no view, but a skylight for star gazing
- spa-style bathroom with large shower and thymes bath products
- flat screen tv with DVD player
- coffee maker and fresh ground coffee
- mini fridge
King 1 Bedroom "A" Suite $199 (*$289)(*2 person) (4 max with portable beds)
From the 2nd floor, overlook the beautiful Twisp River to the north and surrounding mountains from your private, screened-in porch.
• 1 king bedroom with memory foam mattress and adjoining master bathroom with deep soaking tub
• Very large living area with gas fireplace, big screen tv, washer/dryer & fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally roasted coffee, and all other needed appliances
Queen 1 Bedroom "A" Suite $179 (*$269)(*2 person)(3 max with portable beds)
From the 2nd floor, overlook the beautiful Twisp River to the north and surrounding mountains from your private, screened-in porch
• 1 memory foam queen bedroom with adjoining master bathroom with deep soaking tub
• Living area with big screen tv, gas fireplace, washer/dryer & fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally-roasted coffee and all other needed appliances
1 Bedroom(2 Queen) + 1.5 Bath "A" Suite - $229 ($329)(*4 person)
Located on the ground floor, these suites face the Twisp River and allow quick access down to the river and common deck. Listen to the river rush from your screened in private porch.
• 2 memory foam queen beds in one bedroom
• Adjoining master bath with deep soaking tub & separate shower PLUS an additional 1/2 bath with washer and dryer
* Very large iving area with big screen tv, gas fireplace & fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally-roasted coffee and all needed appliances
1 Bedroom + 1.5 Bath - ADA "A" Suite $199 (*$289)
(*2 person)(4 max with portable beds)
On the ground floor, this spacious suite faces the Twisp River and allows quick access down to the river and common deck. Enjoy the view from your private, screened-in porch.
• 1 memory foam king bed in one bedroom. Space for max 2 portable beds.
• ADA-compliant Shower in one bath plus an additional 1/2 bath with washer and dryer
• Large living area with big screen tv, gas fireplace & fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally-roasted coffee, and all needed appliances.
*High season weekend rate(May 15th-Oct 15th, excludes holidays), minimum 2 night weekend stays. All rates are based on listed occupancy, and are subject to change without notice.
*Each additional guest(5 and over) may request one of our very comfortable portable beds which cost $30. If the guest does not require a portable bed, a fee of $30 will be charged simply for the additional person.
*Specials do not apply to pre-booked groups
Cancellation policy: Standard reservations must be cancelled 5 days prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations WITHIN 5 days of arrival date will incur a charge of one night's stay at the original, quoted price.
Lobby Hours: High Season 7:30 am-8:00 pm. Low season: 7:30 am-7:00 pm
Lost and Found Policy: See "policies" page